Honored to design the show house’s master bedroom. The Junior League of Boston promotes volunteerism and direct community service programs focusing on the wellness and education of girls; the show house has always been a major fundraiser.
My hypothetical client was a young, newly married couple who just bought their first home and wanted it to reflect places they had traveled to together, such as Paris and Morocco.
- Achieved a successful marriage of French and Moroccan style
- Restrained European flair achieved with the platform bed, stone-top bombe chest, and velvet daybed
- Created the look of a Moroccan tent with a custom bed canopy (and matching window treatments), along with a Moroccan-inspired lantern and bedside tables
- The color pairing of blue and pale lavender with yellow accents, along with the pink modern painting, inject youthfulness into a room accented with antiques
- High headboard offers privacy even when the drapes are open