Return clients purchased a new home to accommodate their large family for vacations with an end goal of creating a relaxed vibe and the perfect transition home for their retirement. Provided full Interior Design services with on-site Project Management throughout.
- Design a comfortable vacation home used by immediate and extended family.
- Use fabrics that can withstand sun, water, sand & family.
- Reuse some existing furniture pieces and reupholster.
- Create separate rooms for adults and kids to unwind.
- Use family and weather friendly fabrics resistant to sun and spills
- Lots of soft seating, pillows and colors provide flexibility to host intimate gatherings as well as large groups.
- Fully detailed bedrooms provide homey comfort and amenities for family and guests.
- Multiple Living areas provide options for adults and children to relax
- Outside dining, living and bathing areas maximize indoor/outdoor living
- Overall color palette reflects the vibrant, sunny region