Last Updated: August 9, 2021
Shipping delays may occur due to COVID-19
All non-domestic shipments are sent insured and for the full declared value. Duties and import taxes to international destinations are the responsibility of the customer.
- Please contact for estimate to ship from Massachusetts to your destination.
**International orders typically require 2-14 business days in transit. All orders are sent with a FEDEX tracking number.
- Orders are shipped with Fedex, insured for additional peace of mind
- Items are subject to all duties and taxes imposed by your country and will be billed to you separately by the carrier.
- We cannot directly control delivery times, especially concerning customs clearance.
- If an item needs to be returned for any reason, all shipping fees related to the returned item are the customer’s responsibility.
- Keep all shipping labels, waybills and commercial invoices associated with your purchase incase you need to return anything to us for any reason. No exceptions.
If you have any questions or concerns about the Shipping Policy or wish to contact us for any reason, you can reach us through the following mailing address or email:
Kristen Rivoli Interior Design, LLC
540 Main St., Suite 6
Winchester, MA 01890